Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blasphemy E-mails and the Zealots

Everybody receive emails at least one a day. Some receive personal messages, some formal and some usually are the forwarded blasphemies. Blasphemy is quite annoying, especially when you see human badmouthing people's religion.

For instance, even though I hate all these, I was always sent one from a friend. The people who circulated these emails are people working in all sort of organizations and with high post too, some of them. I guess with all the educations they are getting could not get their brain to rationalize at a better rate. Here goes an example of one email below:-

"perkataan 'BYE' merupakan jarum sulit org kristian...di dlm bahasa Arab b'maksud "fi hafzil baba" manakala dlm bahasa Malaysia b'maksud di bwh naungan pope (paderi). jd foward dan sebarkan kepada semua shbt2 anda.semoga Allah memberi rahmat kpd kita dan org lain. Wassalam.Wallahualam..."

I do not know whether this makes sense to you, but it's just a fucking English word for God sake.

There are more of this where it came from. Mails saying Cadbury chocolates are processed with lards. Toys are Satan's advocate. In fact this is from big group of people including government staffs.

With them secretly condemning other races and religions, now how do you think we will ever achieve unity, let alone peace?

Each time I read these mails, I would either shake my head in disbelief or laugh my ass out. Such blasphemy.

So are you guilty of badmouthing without real fact too? Stop it now before it consume the slightest humanity in you. You fucking morons.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

No point shaking your head and keeping quiet. I send them a long mail blasting their narrow-mindedness and stupidity whenever I receive such mail from any of the staff here.

11:52 AM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Ghost Hack said...

No worries about that. I blasted the group moderator instead.

2:16 PM, December 07, 2005  
Anonymous theone said...

Very true. I don't understand how people could actually buy into those shit.

12:59 AM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Ghost Hack said...

theone :
When the faith is not strong, perhaps they will believe anything, eventhough twisted.

For example, the misconception of Jihad.

9:50 AM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home